our privacy commitment to you
Last updated 25.03.2019
Safe and Secure Properties Shiney Row Ltd
Please find below how Safe & Secure Properties will use your information.
Please note that you are required to be at least 18 years old to use our website and services, and we do not intentionally collect personal information from anyone under 18. No one under 18 should attempt to submit any personal information to us.
“Safe and Secure Properties” is an Estate Agent offering residential sales and lettings registered in the North East of England with registration number 09287216 and whose registered head office is at 24-25 Westbourne Terrace, Houghton le Spring, DH4 4QT.
What information will you collect and hold about me?
When you use our website, call our office by telephone, or visit us in person, or use our other services, we may collect and use your information in several different ways, in order to provide you with the information you have requested and follow this up with further information that may be of interest to you, this is with your consent.
Please note that if you choose not to share your personal information with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we may not be able to provide you with some services that you have asked for.
We will hold:
- We will also hold information in the form of notes held on our database, this is to provide you with customer service and support.
- Your payment / bank account information.
- We may hold this information to make payments or give refunds where appropriate
Where else could we receive information from?
- Certain third parties may provide us with personal information about you. In each case, it is the third party’s responsibility to ensure that is has obtained your consent to share your personal information with us. Where possible, we will ask a third party to confirm that it has the right to pass this information to us.
- You may give us permission to access your personal information in other third-party services, e.g. you may link your account to Facebook or Instagram, which allows us to access content on these platforms.
- We work closely with other companies such as legal representative, Service providers, Repair companies such as Gas engineers, Electrical companies and many more to deliver services to you and may receive personal information about you from them where you have consented to your personal information being shared with us.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time by contacting our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive any further marketing messages. However, please note that it might take a few days for our systems to be updated, so you might continue to receive messages from us whilst we process your request.
Where do we store your personal information?
You have rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you and have the right to:
- A copy of your personal information which we hold about you, you have the right to a copy of this (there may be a charge).
- You have the right to request in certain circumstances that your personal information is removed from our systems where it is no longer necessary for us to hold your personal information.
If you have a concern or wish to make a complaint about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we’ve handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Thank you for visiting our website!